Zimmfor Management Systems + Certification
Environment, Sustainability, Aborignal Relations, Health and Safety, Quality, Chain of Custody.
Zimmfor specializes in developing integrated management systems that support multiple certification standards. We work with clients to develop management systems that are tailored to build on existing client processes and practices, using the language and methods that have brought clients success. We also specialize in gap analysis and streamlined systems to ensure clients attain their goals (e.g., certification). Our approach ensures that clients receive management systems that are easily understood by employees, are readily implemented and can be managed by client staff with minimal effort and cost.
Zimmfor specializes in management systems that are developed in support of the following:
- SFI - Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- PAR - Progressive Aboriginal Relations
- FSC - Forest Stewardship Council
- PEFC - Programme for the Endorsement of Certification Schemes
- CSA - Canadian Standards Association
- ISO - International Organization for Standardization
- SAFE - BC Forest Safety Council
- Green Tourism
Zimmfor System + Support Highlights
Some highlights of Zimmfor's management system and support services success over the past 15 years include the following.