Zimmfor Management Systems + Certification
Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety, Quality, Chain of Custody.
Zimmfor specializes in developing integrated management systems that support multiple certification standards. We work with clients to develop management systems that are tailored to build on existing client processes and practices, using the language and methods that have brought clients success. We also specialize in gap analysis and streamlined systems to ensure clients attain their goals (e.g., certification). Our approach ensures that clients receive management systems that are easily understood by employees, are readily implemented and can be managed by client staff with minimal effort and cost.
Zimmfor specializes in management systems that are developed in support of the following:
- SFI – Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- CSA – Canadian Standards Association
- FSC – Forest Stewardship Council
- PEFC – Programme for the Endorsement of Certification Schemes
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization
- OHSAS – Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
- SAFE – BC Forest Safety Council
- Green Tourism
Zimmfor System + Support Highlights
Some highlights of Zimmfor’s management system and support services success over the past 15 years include the following.